Every year, Centennial College’s Services and Global Experience team (SaGE) sends its students, staff and faculty across the globe to study, work, volunteer, learn a new language, work on real-life projects, and so much more!
We offer various types of international learning opportunities to fit any student’s academic, professional and personal interests. This blog is a collection of hundreds of posts written by our own students, staff and faculty about their journeys around the world.
We work with our international partners to offer the following types of Global Experience programs:
- Semester Exchange Program
- International Internship Program
- Summer International Program (SIP)
- Global Citizenship & Equity Learning Experience (GCELE)
- Applied Research Abroad Program (ARAP)
- Faculty-Led International Program (FLIP)
- Conferences and Competitions