Hello all! Welcome to my blog. I cannot wait to share all of my experiences here with you about my time in Japan. First I would like to say a big thank you to Centennial College and Nagoya Gakuin University for giving me this amazing opportunity.
So why did I choose Japan? Here are some of the many reasons below:
- I have always been interested in Japan’s culture
- I love eating Japanese food
- I loved the idea of being able to represent my school in a different country
- I wanted to experience “school life” in Japan
- I have always enjoyed anime, specifically anime related to Studio Ghibli, and thought it would be cool to learn more about it in Japan
- Japan has many beautiful aspects (Gardens, shrines, castles, other historical features) that I wanted to see and experience in personAbove is a photo taken at the first shine I got to experience while in Japan. The Hanazono Jinja shrine was absolutely breathtaking.
Anyways, I hope you enjoy my blog/vlog! I have many things to share and hope to answer any questions that anyone has! 🙂