1. Local fresh seafood. Of course, who doesn’t like fresh tasty lobster and mussels?
2. PEI potatoes. The perfect result of the unique environment and weather!
3. COW icecream. Won’t be disappointed by Mooey Gooey, Wowie Cowie and Moo-York Cheesecake!
4. Insects spray and afterbite. You might want to prepare them before get into the field. The grass is green, the flower is beautiful but the insects are just the nature of life, don’t let them bring you down.
5. Sea. Clear and blue, endless and forever. It’s good to bring a pair of sunglass and sun block lotion, simply lie down on the beach, listen to the sound of sea and fall into the dream of earth.
6. Bicycles. It’s good to rent a bicycle and enjoy the vivid air since there is only a few cars on the street. Also to explore secret places that car can never reach.
7. People. Friendly, friendly and friendly. Warm welcome and great smile.
8. Life Style. More relaxed compared to Toronto. There is not much to do over there but it’s a great place to free your spirit.
9. Shopping. They do have Walmart and Tim hortons, but Pepsi is more popular than Coca-cola in restaurants.
10. Habitat for humanity in PEI. An organization that aim for giving people safe and affordable houses.
11. Values of Habitat for Humanity. Housing for all, believe in the worth and dignity of every human being, build partnership with other people, hold faith in action and maintain diversity and inclusiveness.
12. Volunteer. Habitate for Humanity is always waiting for you.
Thank you and have a nice day.