The Real Journey begins…SPAIN!!!!!!
My motivation and goals for this trip include:
- Academically: To improve my knowledge in español. I believe that this experience will be beneficial in my professional as well as my personal life.
- Personally: The opportunities are endless when it comes to networking in a foreign country. I hope to meet new interesting individuals and learn more about the country and region that I will be living in.
- I have always heard that Spain has beautiful architecture, landscape and cuisine. I am looking forward to interacting with the locals and learning from them.
- I am hoping to try new dishes, hear new music and enjoy the scenery.
- I am looking forward to learning about the culture(s) of Spain.
- I am nervous about venturing into the unknown. A new language, a new system, a new way of thinking. The journey ahead seemed bittersweet because I was leaving my family to experience something new.
- I am excited about learning a new language and meeting new people.